Haute Nights leave guests wanting more
At the second Haute Nights in La Jolla event 6-9 p.m. on July 21, the band Fakebook, performs in front of Zenbu Sushi on Fay Avenue. The La Jolla Village Merchants Association-sponsored event featured musical acts throughout the Village and special promotions from retailers and restaurants. ‘This event was actually a good time because La Jolla is normally so sedate — even on Saturday nights! Hopefully these events will help liven things up a bit,” said La Jollan Richard Walker, who sent in this photo. The next Haute Nights is set for 6-9 p.m. Sept. 15.
- Merchants’ Haute Nights brings music and more
- Village merchants present Haute La Jolla Nights this Saturday
- Hikers on a mission make a stop in La Jolla
- 32 candidates in line for La Jolla business group
- Small La Jolla sewer spill intercepted, causes no damage
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=92644