County treasurer-tax collector to address town council Aug. 9
County of San Diego Treasurer-Tax Collector Dan McAllister will speak at the next monthly meeting of the La Jolla Town Council, Thursday, August 9 at 5 p.m.
During the presentation McAllister will discuss San Diego’s economic outlook, the current housing market, property tax collection, how property taxes are used and how nonpayment of these taxes affects the local economy.
The La Jolla Town Council meets at the La Jolla Rec Center, 615 Prospect St. in La Jolla. For more information visit lajollatowncouncil.org
- Next La Jolla Town Council Poker Night is Feb. 7 at Hennessey’s
- Town Council launches Shop La Jolla discount program for members
- Town council forms parade foundation
- Property owner disputes La Jolla Shores beach access claim
- La Jolla Town Council manager moving on
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=92546