Su Casa’s Chicken al Chipotle
• 7 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast
• 1 teaspoon canola oil
• 3 red tomatoes
• 1 small onion
• 2 garlic heads
• 4 ounces smoked chipotle chiles or to taste
• 1 bay leaf • 1 small bunch of cilantro leaves
• Salt to taste
Method: The chicken breast is marinated at least for two hours in a mixture of ground onion garlic salt lemon and olive oil. While the chicken marinates the sauce is prepared by grinding all ingredients except the bay leaf and cilantro.
Heat the teaspoon of oil in skillet over a medium heat. Add ground sauce cilantro and bay to pan, bring to a simmer and cover till sauce is thick.
Broil chicken dip in hot sauce. It can be served with warm tortillas rice and beans or any grain or vegetable of your choice. It is delicious and healthy. Enjoy!
- AMICI’S EAST COAST PIZZERIA Artichoke Panzanella Salad
- Relax and dine in comfort at Zenbu Sushi’s welcoming lounge in La Jolla
- New Burlap in Del Mar Highlands offers ‘the whole package’ for diners seeking new sensations
- Dining is a six-sided affair at the upscale Hexagone in Banker’s Hill
- Garden goodness inspires Chef Knibb’s menu at Nine-Ten in La Jolla
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=92153