Blues guitarist to shine at Starry Starry Night gala
The 10th annual Starry, Starry Night benefit for Voices for Children in foster care will be held Saturday, Sept. 29 at the Rancho Valencia Resort in Rancho Santa Fe, which is undergoing a renovation to reopen in late summer.
Blues guitarist Coco Montoya will have the entertainment spotlight. Before starting his own band, Montoya performed with John Mayall and the Bluesbreakers.
The evening will begin with a cocktail hour and silent auction, followed by dinner served al fresco and catered by Rancho Valencia’s new chef Eric Bauer.
Designer Tricia Renia of The Floral Department will enhance the outdoor setting with sustainable floral designs and artistic lighting effects.
The 2012 event co-chairs are La Jollans Lise Wilson and Steve Strauss, and Debby and Wain Fishburn.
Funds raised will support the work of the more than 800 CASA volunteers who serve on the front lines of the foster care system helping to transform the lives of thousands of children.
Tickets for Starry, Starry Night are $500 per person. Sponsorships range from $5,000 to $100,000. For information, contact Kristen Kurtz at (858) 598-2222 or email@example.com.
To purchase tickets, visit www.ssn2012.org
- New CEO, Charles Day, plans to expand San Diego Ronald McDonald House profile
- Social Calendar of Benefits and Fundraisers, September-December
- The Doobie Brothers will headline at benefit for abused children in La Jolla
- La Jolla Golden Triangle Rotary Club is hooked on assisting Wounded Warriors
- The Inn holds party for Casa de Amparo patrons
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=91131