Walk San Diego to host La Jolla Village walk Saturday June 23 at 9 a.m.
By Sherry Nooravi
Walk San Diego, a non-profit organization that helps communities create safe conditions for pedestrians and bicyclists, is hosting a walk in La Jolla Village at 9 a.m. June 23. The purpose is to promote walking and to helpresidents explore the history and architecture of the Village area, and the old railroad and trolley lines that once served La Jolla. Those who would like to walk there can meet at the corner of Torrey Pines Road and Amalfi at 8:30 a.m. or across the street, if you live on the north side. This is a great opportunity for neighbors to have a nice walk, learn about the Village and support Walk San Diego’s work.
- Creative photos of La Jolla’s Riford Library are focus of new exhibit
- UCSD alumni’s wine pays homage to La Jolla beach community
- Jim Stajdel’s new song invites the world to Hear Freedom Ring
- Doctor to discuss youth sports injuries and burnout at Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- UCSD Quidditch team picks up speed and winning players
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=89019