Postal carriers to collect food for hungry on Saturday, May 12
San Diego letter carriers will pick up food donations for a one-day Stamp Out Hunger food drive Saturday, May 12. To participate, simply place a bag of non-perishable food out prior to your regular mail delivery on Saturday. Your Letter Carrier will pick up the food for the local food bank.
Find out more at www.helpstampouthunger.com, and follow the drive at www.twitter.com/StampOutHunger. or ask your letter carrier for more details.
- Dry, windy weather prompting inland warnings
- County will pitch in to help grandparents raising grandkids
- San Diego’s Veterans Medical Research Foundation gets donation from WD-40
- Consultant outlines deficits for cities running NFL stadiums
- City Council OKs plan giving communities say on parking meter rates
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=63600