La Jolla High salutes its arts students with a festival of fun
Michael Dwyer welcomes guests to the Celebration of the Arts, flanked by (purple) Mariama Chacon and (yellow) Lea Papas
La Jolla High School presented its annual Celebration of the Arts on Saturday afternoon with students, parents and teachers gathering on the quad from 1 to 4 p.m. to hear music, listen to open mic presentations, and view pottery, woodworking and painting demonstrations. Much work was for sale to raise funds for the fine arts programs at the school.
- Artist donates painting to UCSD preschool center
- LJHS principal: School funding out of whack
- School foundations filling the gaps
- Coastwise Prize topics announced.
- La Jolla High’s Robotics Team heading for championship
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=62818