7630 Fay Ave. in La Jolla is not on market for public auction
There is not a court order for public auction on the building at 7630 Fay Ave., once the headquarters of the Chopra Center for Well Being.
Additionally, there is a motion pending before the U.S. Bankruptcy court to approve a sale of the building for $9.250 million.
- Democrats back tobacco tax on June ballat at San Diego convention
- Large crowd turns out to honor servicemen killed in Afghanistan copter attack
- Fires threatening structures in Ramona, Temecula areas
- Thousands of students still need Tdap shots
- 3.8 quake hit south of Mexicali Sunday
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=62794