April 30 preliminary hearing for fencing coach facing sex abuse charges
An April 30 preliminary hearing has been confirmed for Vijay Prasad.
The defendant, who coached an after-school fencing program at La Jolla Country Day School, is facing sex abuse charges for allegedly carrying on an inappropriate relationship with a high school student.
The hearing will be held in Dept. 29, San Diego County Courthouse, 220 W. Broadway.
- La Jolla High juniors, Interact ready for rummage sale
- Robbery reported at California Bank Trust in La Jolla
- UCSD in La Jolla: Stanley Chodorow
- Promote La Jolla settlement signed, tensions remain
- UCSD Founders’ Day event draws a crowd
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=62625