Puesto’s Mexican Street Cup
• Dried mangoes • Jicamas • Cucumber • Carrots • Chile powder • Lime juice • Sea salt
Cut fruits and vegetables into strips, and place vertically in a cup. In a bowl, mix chile powder, lime juice and sea salt to taste. Pour the mixture over the fruits and vegetables, and serve.
Note: Additional ingredients, such as watermelon and papaya, can be added or can be used as a substitute for other fruits and vegetables.
- San Diego Smashburger
- Urban Plates’ Turkey Salad
- Donovan’s Pan Seared Halibut
- Inn at Rancho Santa Fe’s Kung Pao Chicken (Thai Style)
- on the Menu recipe: Sammy’s Chilled Roast Vegetable Salad (gluten-free)
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=62332