Gas line rupture Thursday morning near UTC Mall was quickly repaired
San Diego Fire-Rescue spokesman Lee Swanson said a two-inch gas line near University Towne Center Mall accidentally ruptured by construction workers about 4 a.m. this morning had been secured and repaired by SDG&E by 6 a.m.
The accident occurred in the 4300 block of La Jolla Village Drive, near Executive Way, according to the San Diego Fire-Rescue Department.
- Bird Rock students greet 3-day walkers
- Scripps Research scientist gets fellowship from Autism Speaks
- Design for LJ Shores home wins award
- La Jolla church hosting Oaxacan wood carving exhibit, workshop
- La Jolla High juniors, Interact ready for rummage sale
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=62183