Passion! Fire! Romance! at Orchestra Nova salute to Spain
Orchestra Nova presented a sensory experience to capture “A Taste of Spain,” preceding its concert on March 26 at the Sherwood Auditorium in the Museum of Contemporary Art. Patrons were treated to music, food, wine, dance and art — all in celebration of a great evening of entertainment. Joining the orchestra were guitarist Fred Benedetti and soprano Victoria Mature.
- Athenaeum hosts reception for Kyoto Prize Symposium
- New Year’s Eve draws partygoers to the Village
- Sunsetter event doubles as food drive for San Diego’s neediest families
- Historical Society event launches speakers series
- The elegant Athenaeum parties with its supporters
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=61885