Scripps Health’s Eric Topol to sign book March 21
Acclaimed physician-researcher and Scripps Health Chief Academic Officer Eric Topol will sign his new book, “The Creative Destruction of Medicine,” 7:30 p.m. March 21 at Warwick’s bookstore, 7812 Girard Ave. in La Jolla.
The book, which takes a sweeping look at how DNA mapping, wireless technology and the Internet are changing the practice of medicine, is informed by his research work with genetics and cutting-edge wireless devices.
In recent years, Topol has emerged as one of the most influential and forward-thinking leaders in medicine.
- Infant health fair and baby clothing swap planned for Saturday, Feb. 25
- Eye on Science: Look for a busy year for these La Jolla-based folks
- UCSD, Scripps executives looking to the future
- Norman to head Supercomputer Center
- Scipps Institution scientists honored
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=60643