On The Menu Recipe: Zenbu’s Ahi Poke Salad
1/2 cup Soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon Sesame oil
1/4 teaspoon Red pepper flakes
1/4 teaspoon Ground black pepper
1 teaspoon Brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon Chili oil
3/4 pound Fresh ahi, cut into 1/4 inch cubes
1/4 cup Chuka seaweed salad (Can be found in Asian markets or Whole Foods Market)
1/4 cup Dried wakame seaweed
1/4 cup White onions, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon Green onions, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon White sesame seeds
To make Poke Sauce: In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, sesame oil, red pepper flakes, brown sugar and chili oil until smooth. Set aside.
In a large bowl, add ahi, seaweeds, onions and sesame seeds. Drizzle sauce over all. With a large spoon, gently mix ingredients, do not stir — scoop from bottom to top.
Place salad into refrigerator for 15-20 minutes to allow flavors to combine. Serve!
- On the Menu recipe: Cafe Sevilla’s Brunch Paella (Using leftover paella)
- On The Menu Recipe: Smoked Chicken, Broccoli, Black Bean Soup — An original recipe created for George’s at the Cove
- On the Menu recipe: Delicias Sherry-Glazed Confit Pork Belly with caramelized fuyu persimmon, pistachio and buttered crab
- Jake’s “Sea Bass with Cous Cous”
- On the Menu: Manhattan’s Cannelloni
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=60261