Students show a lot of class at annual talent show
The La Jolla Elementary School auditorium overflowed with family and friends on Feb. 3 when the curtain rose on the annual Talent Show. The talents on display included world-class karate sword-fighting skills, classical music performance, hip-hop dance, standup comedy, jump rope, and much more.
The most inventive act came from Aaron Schwarzman who “surfed” on a bongo board while maneuvering a remote-controlled inflatable shark.
As is tradition, the extravaganza opened with a hilarious performance by the teachers and principal Donna Tripi.
- Brownies get a work out and find that it’s fun!
- Scripps Research Institute marks 50th year with a party
- Members applaud fun, new exhibit at contemporary art museum
- Gingerbread City raises funds for Epilepsy Foundation
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters ready for its 50th year in the county
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=59214