‘Red’ party brings young professionals together
Gathering friends and family for the first of what they hope will become an annual fundraiser in support of children’s issues, local young professionals hosted a red-themed cocktail party on Feb. 11 at the former Trattoria Aqua property on Prospect Street. Anne Marie Coulon (the youngest of the Coulon Catering family) prepared the food. Gipsymenco, the Latin jazz band that often performs at La Valencia, provided the music.
- Brownies get a work out and find that it’s fun!
- Scripps Research Institute marks 50th year with a party
- Members applaud fun, new exhibit at contemporary art museum
- Gingerbread City raises funds for Epilepsy Foundation
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters ready for its 50th year in the county
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=59100