La Jolla Presbyterian Church to host series for single parents
A new class for single parents, to both mentor them and give them the knowledge they need to know they’re doing a good job, will be led by clinical psychologist Maryanne Cordahl, Ph.D. through La Jolla Presbyterian Church.
The eight-week session runs 6 to 7:30 p.m. Tuesdays, Feb. 21 through April 10 in Room 7 of the Life Center at LJPC, 7715 Draper Ave.
- La Jolla High School senior on track to raise thousands for type 1 diabetes research
- Shiver me timbers! History professor debunks myths about pirates at UCSD’s Geisel Library
- La Jolla’s BEST BETS for events week of Dec. 23-31
- Local dads climb Kilimanjaro with tales from the top
- Friends like the look of new Jockey wear lines
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=58892