On The Menu Recipe: Dolce Pane E Vino’s Mussels
1.5 pounds Mediteranean Mussels
1 teaspoon Chopped herbs like parsley and thyme
4 ounces White wine
1 teaspoon Butter
3 cloves Garlic
2 ounces Tomato and garlic puree, or Italian-style chopped tomatoes
Pinch of Chili flakes
1 Shallot, sliced
1 ounce Olive oil
Sauté thin-sliced shallots, chili flakes, and garlic in a pot.
Once shallots and garlic start to turn translucent, add tomato and garlic puree.
Bring to a simmer, then add mussels.
Bring to a simmer again, then add white wine and cover pot on high heat until mussels open.
Add butter and finish with chopped herbs.
Garnish with lemon slices and crostini.
- On the Menu Recipe: Brunch Paella (Using leftover paella from Cafe Sevilla)
- Arterra’s Handmade Fettucini (with dried cranberries, applewood bacon, butternut squash and goat cheese alfredo sauce)
- on the Menu recipe: Sammy’s Chilled Roast Vegetable Salad (gluten-free)
- On the Menu Recipe: La Jolla Strip Club’s White Truffle Mac and Cheese
- On the Menu: Beaumont’s Cioppino
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=58722