Premium wines were the cost of admission to fund-raising party
The Bishop’s School’s upcoming spring benefit, Disco Knights Auction 2012, was the topic of an evening of food and wine at the La Jolla home of Troy and Amanda Latimer on Jan. 27. Supporters came with donations of premium wine (rated 95+ points or higher) to be sold at the April 21 auction event, which annually nets about $1 million in support of the Bishop’s Student Need-Based Financial Aid and Faculty Professional Growth programs. Twenty-one percent of the current student body is receiving close to $3 million through the financial aid program.
- 12 laudable groups receive Las Patronas grants at luncheon
- Canine caper draws smiles from passers-by
- Nordstrom runway show raises funds for New Children’s Museum
- Athenaeum reception heralds the exhibits of two Mexican artists
- Gala guests reveal that Bugsy sent ‘em
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=58268