12 laudable groups receive Las Patronas grants at luncheon
Las Patronas hosted its annual Beneficiary Luncheon Jan. 18 at the La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club to present the 12 major beneficiaries of Jewel Ball 2011 (Sapphire) with grants ranging from $20,000-$36,000.
These recipients included Friends of the Riford Center, La Jolla Playhouse, Arc of San Diego, Family Health Centers of San Diego, Mountain Health and Community Services, REINS Therapeutic Horsemanship Program, San Diego Fire Rescue Foundation, San Diego Food Bank, San Diego Junior Theatre, Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vitsa, UCSD Shiley Eye Center, and YWCA.
- It’s Viva la Rome! for next Las Patronas Jewel Ball — Passeggiata!
- It’s all glitz and glamour at 65th Jewel Ball
- Committee says 65th Jewel Ball will sparkle like Sapphire
- Las Patronas awards its 2010 grants at annual luncheon in La Jolla
- Second La Jolla Fashion Film Fest is all glitz and glamour
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=57698