New Year’s Eve draws partygoers to the Village
A thick fog along the coast saw 2011 draw to a close on Dec. 31, but the night air was as warm as the celebrations taking place throughout the pubs and restaurants in La Jolla. Many establishments added hats, balloons, special menus and musicians to their mix to help revelers ring in 2012 with style.
- KPBS hosts Masquerade de Venezia to honor supporters
- No hill of beans at Sunrise Rotary’s changing of the guard
- Jewish Federation celebrates 75 years of philanthropy
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters ready for its 50th year in the county
- Newcomers kick off year at Beach & Tennis Club party
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=57246