Big waves roll into town for surfers in La Jolla
In the wake of extremely high surf conditions over the weekend, the National Weather Service in San Diego cautioned there remain strong currents and a high, dangerous rip current risk for San Diego’s coastal areas.
Surf height was in the 3- to 5-foot range and water temperature was 57 to 60 degrees. Surf heights were expected to decrease.
- Body surfers find some nice rides in La Jolla
- Chris Cott’s photo captured La Jolla Light’s contest
- Witnesses, injured teens testify about Bird Rock crash
- New storm heading towards San Diego
- Neighbors more relaxed after La Jolla eyesore is sold, cleaned up
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=56958