Shores Association meets Jan. 11, seeks new members in upcoming election
The next meeting of the La Jolla Shores Association is on Wednesday, Jan. 11 at 7 p.m. in Building T-29 of the SIO campus.
Directions can be found at www.LJSA.org.
The advisory group, which makes recommendations to the city, is seeking four new boardmembers.
Those interested in applying should submit brief, 4-line biographies toLJSA.firstname.lastname@example.org by February 8th in order to be included in the ballots for the election on March 14.
- La Jolla Shores board takes a stand on building-to-lot ratios
- Shores Association opposes timing, size of stormwater project
- 10 vying for La Jolla Shores Association board spots
- Solar-powered trash compactors coming to La Jolla’s Kellogg Park
- Shores Association amends bylaws, seeks new members
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=56826