On the Menu Recipe: Le Bambou’s Shaking Beef
Editor’s Note: The chef doesn’t measure ingredients and eyeballs everything, so she wasn’t able to provide measurements. This is according to her daughter, Annie.
• Top sirloin USDA beef, cut into cubes
• Soy sauce
Method: Marinate beef cubes in oil, sugar, garlic, salt and pepper for an hour or longer. In a hot wok, combine oil, onions, garlic, beef cubes and soy sauce. Mix with scallions to finish.
Serve with a side salad, jasmine rice or brown rice. For a traditional way, squeeze lemon or lime on the side dish, and add salt and pepper.
- On The Menu Recipe: The Shores Restaurant’s Barbecued Short Rib with Stuffed Portobello Mushroom
- Mediterranean Room’s Eggplant Caponata at La Valencia Hotel
- Bertrand at Mister A’s: European White Asparagus Soup
- On the Menu Recipe: Cassoulet from Iris
- On the Menu Recipe: Cucina Urbana’s Risotto Carbonara
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=56219