Brownies get a work out and find that it’s fun!
From left: Jorie MacDonald, Emerson Takata, Jamee Newman, Olive Winograd, Mimi Jones, Ahna Wittkow and Simona Ruderman with instructor Andrea Singer
The 15 girls, ages 8-9, and six moms, joined strength training and stretching exercises made more enjoyable accompanied by Pop tunes. The Brownies used canned foods as weights, which were then donated to La Jolla Shores Tomorrow and the Food Bank.
- Heart & Soul gala raises funds for Jewish Family Service
- Supporters attend gala opening of Sulpizio Cardiovascular Center
- Nordstrom runway show raises funds for New Children’s Museum
- Athenaeum reception heralds the exhibits of two Mexican artists
- Church welcomes fall with Oktoberfest
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=55864