Sunsetter event doubles as food drive for San Diego’s neediest families
Town Council secretary Sonia Marie Olivas, ‘Emily’ the Yorky and Town Council vice president John Weinstein participate in the food drive.
The La Jolla Town Council used the occasion of its third Thursday Sunsetter on Nov. 17 to mingle, network and collect food donations for the San Diego Food Bank.
Barfly La Jolla on Prospect Street hosted the gathering that included last-minute detailing of the “Classics” Christmas Parade set for 2 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 4 heading down Girard Avenue from Kline Street.
- La Jolla Town Council has its day at the races
- Supporters attend gala opening of Sulpizio Cardiovascular Center
- Nordstrom runway show raises funds for New Children’s Museum
- Athenaeum reception heralds the exhibits of two Mexican artists
- Church welcomes fall with Oktoberfest
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=55418