‘Snow’ arrives at San Diego French-American School
A big “snow” storm hit the San Diego French-American School on Dec. 2 when Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soaps crew Pure Castile soap foam (SnoFoam) over the building, the entrance and lawn of the school, creating a wintery ambience as the students enjoyed recess time.
- La Jolla students welcome TARA Oceans crew
- BRE families enjoy movie night
- Families gather for fun at La Jolla Elementary School
- Muirlands Middle School parents return to school
- Bird Rock students explore aquarium
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=55652