Recalling the charm and character of Old La Jolla
• Priced at $1,200,000
Enjoy the character, charm and architectural integrity of Old La Jolla. For the first time in over 50 years, this Spanish Revival-style family home is offered for sale. The bright and sunny living room features a unique curved ceiling and tiled fireplace. There is a spacious kitchen with eat-in breakfast nook and separate formal dining room. Located in a popular neighborhood, the home is a short stroll to WindanSea Beach, schools, Starkey Mini Park and the bike trail. The lot is beautifully landscaped with a private rear garden and detached garage. It’s rare find, an architectural gem.
• Katy La Pay and Peter Barnes
• Gallery Properties
• (858) 232-7456
- Spectacular views, great spaces in La Jolla home
- House of the Week: Paseo La Jolla townhomes
- Magnificent oceanfront home in La Jolla
- Just sold!
- House of the Week: 7591 Caminito Avola
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=55462