Coldwell Banker supports Toys for Tots
With 20 locations spread throughout San Diego County, each Coldwell Banker branch — including La Jolla’s at 930 Prospect St. — is a registered drop site for those wanting to donate new, unwrapped toys. Toys and donations will be collected until Dec. 19.
The Marine Toys for Tots Foundation provides children of families in need with a shiny new toy for Christmas and a message of hope for youngsters this holiday season.
“The Toys for Tots drive is a highly anticipated annual event at Coldwell Banker which we are so proud to support,” said Rick Hoffman, president and COO of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, San Diego County and Temecula Valley. “We encourage community residents to help us reach our goal this year in providing each family in need with a new toy for their child to enjoy this Christmas.”
- Team Chodorow leads Prudential La Jolla
- Prudential’s Ed Predhoden earns national recognition
- Building permits issued in La Jolla Feb. 21-25
- October home sales slump by 25 percent
- La Jolla building permit applications Nov. 8-12
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=55304