Chef Damaso Lee back in town
Chef Damaso Lee, formerly Proprietor/Executive Chef at Trattoria Acqua in La Jolla, is now with Chateau La Jolla Inn, 233 Prospect St.,
The upscale retirement community, locally owned since 1973, operates its Normandy Dining Room as a full-service fine dining restaurant that serves the community’s residents as well as the general public.
- Dinner at The Public House in La Jolla is always good for what’s ale-ing you
- Fond of food, fun, friends and … fish? Have we got a fabulous find for you!
- Give it up for our globetrotting gourmet — now a Master Chef of France!
- On the Menu: The in-crowd keeps Cucina Urbana hoppin’
- Foodies get a taste of California at The Lodge’s annual festival
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=55059