La Jolla Rec Center tree gets the spirit
On Friday, Pancho Dewhurst of GDC Construction and his helpers were out putting light and decorations on the tree in anticipation of the throngs that will arrive at the center for the Holiday Festival following the La Jolla Christmas Parade.
Festivities will include games, treats and photos with Santa, beginning around 3:30 p.m., followed by the tree lighting. The parade steps off at 2 p.m. at the corner of Girard and Kline and courses through the Village along Prospect before it ends at the Rec Center.
For maps and details go to lajollaparade.com.
- La Jolla’s ‘Classic Christmas’ parade still needs money
- Budget cuts force La Jolla support organizations to regroup
- Organizers: 53rd annual La Jolla Christmas parade was biggest, best ever
- La Jolla Christmas Parade salutes community’s youth
- La Jolla Christmas Parade fundraising goal met; other holiday efforts continue
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=55099