Real Living’s Douglas attends luxury sales program
Janet Douglas, an elegant homes director at Real Living Lifestyles Real Estate, recently attended the Luxury Real Estate Fall Conference in San Diego. Douglas has been a Top Producing Realtor in La Jolla for over 37 years and represents the luxury market in San Diego.
She is a member of the Top Producers’ Group, a networking organization of La Jolla agents, and winner of the REBA Knox Award, given to only one agent per year by fellow members of the La Jolla Real Estate Brokers Association.
Members of Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate, from 30 different markets around the world, met at the Grand Del Mar in San Diego to discuss the latest trends and innovations within the luxury real estate industry. Keynote Speakers included Robert Frank, wealth columnist with the Wall Street Journal and Joe Stumpf of By Referral Only.
- Coldwell Banker La Jolla’s Pestana honored
- La Jolla building permits June 20-24:
- Prudential California celebrates success with awards event
- La Jolla’s Gleeson, Bloom set award-winning pace
- Historic La Jolla buildings may have a new home
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=54458