On the Menu recipe: Cafe Sevilla’s Brunch Paella (Using leftover paella)
Preheat pan on medium heat.
Place 2 tablespoons of olive oil into the pan.
Add paella and reheat for 3 to 5 minutes per 5 ounces of product
Add a splash of white wine for best results! (This can be substituted with chicken stock or water.)
Serve the paella.
Use the same pan to fry up some eggs; we recommend over-easy to medium.
Serve eggs over the paella. If your rice gets nice and wet with the egg yolk, then you got it just right!
- On the Menu Recipe: Vigilluci’s Seared Scallop and Fennel Risotto
- On the Menu recipe: Crepes from Crepes & Corks
- Bertrand at Mister A’s: European White Asparagus Soup
- On the Menu Recipe: Cassoulet from Iris
- On the Menu Recipe: Cucina Urbana’s Risotto Carbonara
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=54724