Coldwell Banker hosts sales rally
Coldwell Banker’s 2011 Western Region Sales Rally’s included a superstar panel of the real estate industry’s leading sales trainers and keynote speakers who addressed many issues affecting agents in today’s ever evolving and dynamic marketplace.
The keynote speaker, David Knox talked about how to prosper in a changing market. Knox is a renowned real estate thinker, author and the producer of one of the best selling consumer videos in North America, “Pricing Your Home to Sell.”
“Coldwell Banker has continued steadfast in its commitment to our agents in providing the necessary tools, resources and training they need to be successful and productive, despite the economic challenges facing our industry and our economy,” said Rick Hoffman, president and COO of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, San Diego County and Temecula Valley.
- Coldwell Banker holding regionwide open house this weekend
- Prudential’s Ed Predhoden earns national recognition
- Building permits issued in La Jolla Feb. 21-25
- October home sales slump by 25 percent
- La Jolla building permit applications Nov. 8-12
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=54088