Gluten-free Food Expos debuts with samples, seminars
Some 70 local and national food vendors will provide samplings of gluten-free foods (pizza, cupcakes, snack chips, gelato, and more) at the first San Diego Gluten-Free Food Expo, noon to 4 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 12 at the Scottish Rite Event Center, 1895 Camino Del Rio South in Mission Valley.
In touting the event, Martin Kagnoff, M.D. of the Warren Research Center for Celiac Disease at UCSD said that both celiac disease and gluten sensitivity are common conditions, but under-diagnosed at this time. The gluten-free diet is the answer for both problems. More at www.sdgfexpo.com.
- Best Bets for Fun Things to Do In and Around La Jolla, Sept. 15-22
- Best Bets for interesting things to do in and around La Jolla, Aug. 11-19
- La Jolla’s Best Bets for fun things to do in and around town April 28-May 7
- La Jolla’s Best Bets for fun things to do in and around town for the week of April 7-15
- Sammy’s adds gluten-free items
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=54180