La Jolla High celebrates Homecoming 2011
The nominees for king arrive. In the running were JC Casteneda, Kevin Cruz, Richard Sharpe and Dillon Cromwell (not pictured in order).
At halftime, the homecoming court was crowned. It included Kevin Cruz, Homecoming King; Megan Miicheletti, Homecoming Queen; Jimmy LeBeau, Junior Class prince; Kristen Crabb, Junior Class princess; Jack Bush, Sophomore prince; Kimi Pearson, Sophomore Princess; Jake Lebeau, freshman prince and Kate Mahoney, freshman princess.
- Passing the torch: La Jolla High coaches share a past
- La Jolla’s Bloomers Flowers plants roots in new location
- Three La Jolla streets included on city’s new fix-it list
- La Jolla parks and beaches group opts to become nonprofit
- Man found by La Jolla hikers dies at hospital
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=54097