Kudos to the La Jolla Village Merchants AssociationAn extra large pat on the back goes to the La Jolla Village Merchants Association’s James Niebling and Esteban Lopez of Esteban Interiors and Egon Kafka of the La Jolla Village Lodge. With funds from the business improvement district, the trio is spearheading lighting up the Village for the holidays. The new rooftop lighting seen here along Girard Avenue, is being paid for by the LJVMA.
Combined with the wrapped palm trees, which merchants are contributing, the Village is beginning to show some sparkle. The effort is the first step in a five-year plan to brighten the Village and attract shoppers.
Anyone interested in getting in on the effort should contact LJVMA Executive Director Rosemary Murrieta at firstname.lastname@example.org or (858) 829-3248.
Photo Andrew Pfeiffer
- Kudos to La Jolla’s D.G. Wills Books
- LJVMA events to spotlight ‘Beautiful La Jolla’
- Merchants group aims to ‘Put the Village back in La Jolla’
- Kudos to Coast Boulevard property owner
- La Jolla’s village business owners mixed on impact of art, wine fest
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=53675