On the Menu Recipe: Brunch Paella (Using leftover paella from Cafe Sevilla)
Preheat pan on medium heat.
Place 2 tablespoons of olive oil into the pan.
Add paella and reheat for 3 to 5 minutes per 5 ounces of product
Add a splash of white wine for best results! (This can be substituted with chicken stock or water.)
Serve the paella.
Use the same pan to fry up some eggs; we recommend over-easy to medium.
Serve eggs over the paella. If your rice gets nice and wet with the egg yolk, then you got it just right!
- Arterra’s Handmade Fettucini (with dried cranberries, applewood bacon, butternut squash and goat cheese alfredo sauce)
- on the Menu recipe: Sammy’s Chilled Roast Vegetable Salad (gluten-free)
- On the Menu Recipe: La Jolla Strip Club’s White Truffle Mac and Cheese
- On the Menu: Beaumont’s Cioppino
- On the Menu recipe: Crepes from Crepes & Corks
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=53393