Local author to launch book tour from La Jolla
Author Chad Stewart of La Jolla will discuss and sign his new book, “The Five Great Principles for Life: Focus, Strength, Success, Wisdom and Responsibility,” from noon to 2 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 30 at Warwick’s Books, 7812 Girard Ave. Stewart said the event will launch him on a nationwide book tour to promote the “guide,” targeted to young people, but full of wisdom and advice for people at all crossroads of life.
CR Stewart works with Wolf Management Consultants in La Jolla and started his own consulting firm, The Britfield Group, to work with clients and companies around the world. He received a B.A. from Brown University, did post-graduate work at Harvard, and received an M.B.A. from Boston College.
- Former La Jollan’s thriller novels lead to USO tour to visit the troops
- Librarians pick top children’s books for 2011 with annual awards
- Jane Mitchell scores a hit with new book on San Diego athletes
- Jewish Book Fair authors will offer guests a lot to think about
- Scribes to gather at 10th annual La Jolla Writers Conference, Nov. 5-7
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=53314