House of the week: 7727 Lookout Drive
7727 Lookout Drive — 5 BDRM/4BATH — $6,200,000 to $6,700,000
Rare, lush palm trees line the generous drive to La Jolla’s Yianilos estate and the classic Cliff May-designed California ranch house.
From the beamed ceiling to the beehive fireplace and the dramatic atrium, this potentially historical home offers functionality that belies it 1936 roots. North shore views abound from many locations on the estate, which consists of four separate legal parcels, the total square footage of which exceeds 36,000 square feet. It is a perfect opportunity to develop a family estate.
— Bill Walsh (858) 864-4004, Susan Nystrom-Walsh (858) 864-4116, Willis Allen Real Estate
— Glencourt Properties, (858) 245-3105
- House of the Week: See the sea from Dolphin Place in La Jolla
- House of the Week: 5565 Candlelight Drive
- House of the week: 5383 Chelsea St. #301
- Spectacular views, great spaces in La Jolla home
- Contemporary style comes to the Muirlands
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=53062