Willis Allen offices aid recycling effort
Willis Allen Real Estate’s eight branches are taking part in Commit to Zero, a national reclamation program for the proper collection and processing of cell phones and iWaste (ink and toner cartridges).
“Willis Allen Real Estate is committed to improving the communities in which we live, and that commitment extends beyond selling homes,” says President and CEO of Willis Allen Real Estate Andrew E. Nelson.
The offices, including the one in La Jolla at 1131 Wall St., are offering collection sites for cell phones and iWaste (ink and toner cartridges). The company will package and ship the waste to be inspected, repaired, reclaimed, recycled and reported, according to the Environmental Protection Agency’s requirements.
As an added bonus, anyone who participates receives a free reusable canvas tote.
- Olsen and Scott re-join Douglas Wilson companies
- La Jolla building permits
- Perennial market leader Greg Noonan is tops again
- Take a historical walk with Engel & Volkers
- La Jolla Realtor Susan Nystrom Walsh earns SRES designation
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=52695