Taste of La Jolla raises nearly $18,000 for LJHS
Seniors Sophia Lin, left, and Ashley Wei helped out at Whisknladle.
Sandy Coggan Erickson, foundation president, said, “The weather was perfect… no evening marine layer and a beautiful full moon” as people made their way around the Village, sampling dishes at more than 20 local restaurants. Students from the LJHS Interact Club helped out with the event.
- Coastwise Prize topics announced.
- La Jolla High School students show their spirit
- Principals struggling with budget pinch
- La Jolla High’s Robotics Team heading for championship
- La Jolla High senior advances in scholars program
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=52671