Taste of La Jolla raises nearly $18,000 for LJHS
From left seniors Mattson Smith, Geniveve Knock, Anna Moyer and Blair Brice pitch in at Extreme Pizza.
Sandy Coggan Erickson, foundation president, said, “The weather was perfect… no evening marine layer and a beautiful full moon” as people made their way around the Village, sampling dishes at more than 20 local restaurants. Students from the LJHS Interact Club helped out with the event.
- Coastwise Prize topics announced.
- La Jolla High School students show their spirit
- Principals struggling with budget pinch
- La Jolla High’s Robotics Team heading for championship
- La Jolla High senior advances in scholars program
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=52671