Traffic light outage causing problems on La Jolla Village Drive
Traffic has been backed up on eastbound La Jolla Village Drive for much of the late afternoon Friday due to a signal being out at the intersection with Regents Road.
Police were directing traffic in the midst of a several block backup, according to Lt. Andra Brown.
She added that crews have been dispatched to place temporary stop signs at the intersection, As of about 4:15 p.m. there was no information on when repairs would be completed or what caused the outage.
- Motorcyclist injured in morning collision with car in La Jolla
- Parents make a lasting gift to La Jolla’s Gillispie School
- Man accused of strangling La Jolla investor to stand trial
- UCSD among 'coolest' green schools
- La Jollan assisting with quake repairs in Chile
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=52529