Prudential forms networking council
Nicki Marcellino, resource manager and manager of Prudential California Realty’s La Jolla office, recently formed a Networking and Advisory Council to enhance the client experience and to address the vision and marketing of the company. Agents were nominated to serve on the council based on their dedication to their clients, passion for the company and knowledge of real estate.
Those from the La Jolla office named to the council, who rank in the top 10 in their offices for their sales performance, are Jeannie Gleeson and Barbara Ostroff.
The council is a collaborative environment where information and ideas are freely exchanged among agents and managers of the company. The meetings will focus on processes aimed at continuous improvement and initiatives designed to adapt company services to serve the changing needs of modern consumers.
- Olsen and Scott re-join Douglas Wilson companies
- La Jolla building permits
- Prudential’s market data signals it’s time for buyers to act
- Perennial market leader Greg Noonan is tops again
- Take a historical walk with Engel & Volkers
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=52217