De La Fuente joins Prudential LJ
Gustavo De La Fuente has joined the La Jolla office of Prudential California Realty, according to manager Nicki Marcellino.
Previously a CEO for a telecommunications company, as well as a regional newspaper, De La Fuente has a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree from Stanford University, in addition to an MBA from Harvard University. He chose to pursue a career in residential purchases and sales to combine his appreciation for architecture with his affinity for working with people.
He is a member of the San Diego Chamber of Commerce and the San Diego North Chamber of Commerce, as well as Tech Coast Angels, an investment group that provides connections, funds, knowledge and mentoring to new companies.
- Community Leader’s View: “Our Greater San Diego Vision” needs your voice
- Irene McCann earns negotiation designation
- November home sales in San Diego down by two points from 2009
- November home prices up, sales down compared to 2009
- La Jolla homes sold between Nov. 15 and 19
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=51813