On the Menu recipe: Crepes from Crepes & Corks
2 cups flour
3 cups milk
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until creamy. Heat a lightly oiled griddle to 250 degrees F; pour a thin layer of batter onto the griddle, and tilt the pan with a circular motion so the batter covers the surface.
Cook the crepe for about a minute, until the edge turns golden brown; flip the crepe and cook the other side.
Remove the crepe from the pan and add desired filling; fold over.
Makes about seven to 10 crepes.
- Mediterranean Room’s Eggplant Caponata at La Valencia Hotel
- Bertrand at Mister A’s: European White Asparagus Soup
- Jake’s “Sea Bass with Cous Cous”
- On the Menu recipe: Whisknladle’s Wild Prawns with Cuttlefish Ink Tagliatelle, Uni Saffron Creme, Fresno Chiles and Fava Leaves
- On the Menu Recipe: Cucina Urbana’s Risotto Carbonara
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=52292