Kenny Loggins’ night of rock ‘n’ roll raises funds for pediatric hospital
Tammy Nance and Kristi Pieper, an honorary member of the host committee
Gala guests were treated to full-out rockin’ versions of “Angry Eyes,” “Whenever I Call You Friend, “ “What A Fool Believes,” and “This Is It!” as the crowd popped up across the room to dance in the aisles.
As the band left the stage, calls for “Kenny!” “Kenny!” brought them back for three more tunes, laughing and shooting each other glances of surprise at the audience’s heartfelt reception.
For more on the work of the pediatric hospital, visit usfcc.org
- Un-Gala raises funds for the fight against Alzheimer’s
- Natural History Museum gala touts bi-national education
- Gingerbread City raises funds for Epilepsy Foundation
- Annual Williamsburg Tea is steeped in tradition
- From La Jolla With Love — MCASD gala a hit with guests
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=52301