Kenny Loggins’ night of rock ‘n’ roll raises funds for pediatric hospital
Celebrity Chef Brian Malarky (in the black cap) poses with gala guests. One of the live auction items features dinner for 12 with limo service at Burlap, his new restaurant in Del Mar Heights.
Gala guests were treated to full-out rockin’ versions of “Angry Eyes,” “Whenever I Call You Friend, “ “What A Fool Believes,” and “This Is It!” as the crowd popped up across the room to dance in the aisles.
As the band left the stage, calls for “Kenny!” “Kenny!” brought them back for three more tunes, laughing and shooting each other glances of surprise at the audience’s heartfelt reception.
For more on the work of the pediatric hospital, visit usfcc.org
- Un-Gala raises funds for the fight against Alzheimer’s
- Natural History Museum gala touts bi-national education
- Gingerbread City raises funds for Epilepsy Foundation
- Annual Williamsburg Tea is steeped in tradition
- From La Jolla With Love — MCASD gala a hit with guests
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=52301