Sanford-Burnham names 2011-12 board
Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute board has a new chairman, three new members, and one returning member.
Wainwright Fishburn Jr., assumes the role of chairman for fiscal year 2011-2012. He is a partner in the business department of the law firm Cooley Godward Kronish, a founding board member of the Corporate Directors Forum and BIOCOM San Diego, and a founder of two publicly traded companies. He also served as President of the CONNECT San Diego Technology Financial Forum.
Joining the Board are Lorenzo Berho, founder, chairman, and president of VESTA, a real estate holding and development company based in Mexico; Dan Epstein, founder and chairman of the ConAm Group; and Duane Roth, CEO of CONNECT.
Returning to the board is the Alan Gleicher, who served as vice chairman from 2009-2010. He currently manages Gleicher Capital, LLC and previously served as senior vice president of Global Operations at Intuit.
- La Jolla area researchers work to extend prostate cancer options
- Sanford-Burnham, UCSD researchers get grants for work in children’s cancers
- Sanford-Burnham teams up with OJMPI on Alzheimer’s project
- Parents make a lasting gift to La Jolla’s Gillispie School
- Man accused of strangling La Jolla investor to stand trial
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=52030